Our client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for below mentioned multiple roles for their Oil & Gas Project in Kuwait. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately/short notice.
• Lead/Senior I&C Engineer
• Senior Pipeline Engineer
• Senior Electrical Engineer
• Cost/Budget Controller
- Lead/Senior I&C Engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation Engineering with 15 years’ experience; 10 years of them within the field of Control &
Instrumentation Engineering for Oil and Gas Projects with DPCS experience.
- Senior Pipeline Engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering with special studies in Pipeline Engineering.
• 16 years’ experience; 10 years of them within the field of Pipeline Engineering for Oil and Gas Projects.
- Senior Electrical Engineer
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 12 years’ experience; 10 years of them within the field of Electrical Engineering for Oil and Gas Projects.
- Cost/Budget Controller
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or closely related field.
• 10 Years (if degreed) or 15 years (if non-degreed) in project cost engineering experience in oil & gas project.
• Capable of evaluating and consulting on project cost accounting.
NOTE: Candidates available to attend face to face interview in Kuwait will only be considered.
Interested candidates may please send their CVs at: