𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗚𝗡 – Europe
Kintec Global will be holding a recruitment campaign in London and are looking for candidates based in Europe that can attend mid-October where we will be carrying out F2F interviews for a variety of Engineering roles listed below!
If you’re based in EUROPE and would be willing to travel to London mid-October for F2F interviews, we want to speak with you.
Our client is a Major Oil & Gas Operator based in Qatar and the opportunities below are for direct hire, long term, residential employment. Shortlisted candidates MUST be able to attend face to face interviews.
- Pipeline Integrity Specialist
- Interface Specialist
- Data Management Specialist
- Subsea Inspection Specialist
- Project Engineering Specialist
- QA/QC Lead
- Pipeline Integrity (EPRS ) Specialist
- Engineering Lead
- Project Controls & Services Lead
- Project Controls Specialist
- Contracts Specialist
- Planning Engineer
- Process & Flow Assurance Engineering Specialist (Offshore Experience)
- Rotating Equipment Engineering Specialist
- Head of Rotating Equipment
- Lead of Process & Flow Assurance Engineering
- Lead of Common North & RLTO / Refining
Interested? Send your CV to
meperm@KinTecGlobal.com to apply!