Mechanical Supervisor – FF (For KZ residents only)
Location: Tengiz 28/28
• Supervisor is required to possess the following skills/qualifications:
• Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
• Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
• A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-discipline teams.
• Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
• Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
• Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point.
Please send your CV to: Daniyar.Baikessov@fircroft.com