Urgently required for a leading Construction Company involved in Refinery / Petrochemical / Oil & Gas / EPC Projects in Saudi Arabia.
Client shortlisted will be allowed the Interview on First week of February 2020 @ Chennai
All below requirement need Min. of 10 – 12 years’ professional experience Project control management. Min. 7 years of experience in managerial positions.
- Head – Project Support Office (Planning, Cost Control, Material Control & Contract Administration)
- Planning & Cost Control Manager / Deputy Manager (BE-MECH)
- HSE Manager (Corporate Office) (BE-MECH with NEBOSH)
- Procurement Manager (Corporate Office) (BE MECH OR RELEVANT DISCIPLINE)
- Engineering Design Manager (Corporate / Project) (BE-MECH OR CHEM)
- Contract Manager (Corporate) (BE MECH)
- Estimation Manager (Mechanical / E&I / Civil)
- Manager Project Control (BE-MECH)
- Lead Design Engineer Process (BE-CHEM)
- Interface Manager / Senior Engineer / Coordinator ARAMCO Project (BE-MECH)
- Senior Estimation Engineer – Mechanical, Civil & Electrical
IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIA & SUITABLE FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED CATEGORY, FORWARD YOUR Updated resume & INDIAN contact details IMMEDIATELY to email@example.com
Subject Line: AP527