We are currently sourcing for our clients!
- QAQC Coordinator/Engineer
- QAQC Structural Inspector
- QAQC Mechanical & Piping Inspector
- QAQC Painting Inspector
- QAQC E&I Inspector (Ex qualification)
- QAQC E&I Inspector (Normal qualification)
- QAQC NDE/NDT Inspector
- QAQC Pipeline Welding Inspector
- QAQC Pipeline Coating Inspector
Degree in Engineering
· Certified Welding Engineer by IIW or JWES
· Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015
· Minimum 15 years of working experience in Oil and Gas with 10 years working as QA/QC coordinator or OA/QC or Welding Engineer.
· Working as part of an auditing team.
· shall have minimum working experience in Topside, Jacket, FPSO/FSO and Offshore Pipeline.
· Minimum Certificate or Diploma in Engineering
· Minimum Diploma in Electrical/Instrument Engineering or equivalent (for E & I)
· Mechanical/Piping/structural/Pipeline Welding: CSWIP 3.1 & CSWIP 3·4 (or PCN Rl Level II)
· Painting/Pipeline Coating: NACE II or CSWIP-BGAS painting inspection level II or equivalent
E&I (Ex): minimum IECEX EX-001,007&008
NDE: CSWIP 3·4 (or PCN Rl Level II) and PCN UT (3. Il 3.2)
Minimum 10 years of working experience in Oil and Gas with 7 years working for the designated position.
Experienced in Jacket, topside, Pipeline, Flexible, pre-cum & offshore tie-ins
Will be based in KL/Fabrication Yard/Offshore Platform, and Open to Malaysians only due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
Please email your resume and state “” (e.g. QAQC Coordinator/Engineer) in the subject line to email@example.com