Job Vacancy: Rig Manager (*All nationalities)
Minimum Five (5) years of directly related work experience in offshore drilling field with certifications.
• Ensuring that the permit to work system and other health, safety and environmental (HSE) management tools are used correctly
• Conducting pre-tour meetings with rig crews
• Coordinating rig moves with the client and transportation personnel
• Managing the set up and take down of rigs
• Coordinating rig crews
• Resolving operational and personnel issues with rig crews and contractors
You’re a strong communicator, highly organized, detail oriented and can perform well under pressure. You gain the respect of your crew when you demonstrate your hands-on technical skills, and efficient problem-solving capabilities.
• Judgment and decision making
• Operation and control, planning and organizing
• Public safety and security
• Administration and management
• Managing conflict, attention to detail
• Law and government
If you are fully qualified, wait no further, please email me your CV and certificates to: